It’s very hard for parents to calm the Newborn Baby Crying at Mid-Night.
Let’s don’t waste the time and directly jump into the solution.
Reasons why your Newborn Baby Crying at Night
- Check whether the Baby is having a fever or not.
- Some Insect Bite, check the full body.
- Uncomfortable clothes or maybe over-layered clothes can be one reason.
- Diaper Rash, again common to happen to babies in the First 3 Months.
- Touch Baby’s Stomach/abdomen region and check whether it’s feeling swollen/tight/or very hard.
- Baby can be crying due to bloating/gas formation, it is a common symptom in Babies and Toddlers due to milk.
- If the baby is overtired after playtime, they start crying due to pain in the body.
- Teething Issue.
- Change in sleeping patter or new bed.
- Hungry – Feed him or her.
3 Home Remedy to Stop Newborn Baby Crying at Night
Soak the seeds in water for 2 hours OR boil 2 tsp fennel (saunf) in 100 ml water. Use the strainer to take out the clean water and once its cool down, give your child from spoons to drink it.
An age-old therapy, tested and tried. Many mothers used this idea first. Just take little bit asafoetida (Hing) in a small bowl and put the water to make the thick solution. Apply the same solution on your Baby’s Naval Area, atleast for 4 to 5 time.
Continue giving the message for 10 minutes.
Take two big spoon of Ajwain Seeds can boiled it in water for 10 minutes. Use the strainer and take out the clean water, and start feeding the same to your Baby. & given for cooling down.